BBCs Lockdown Learning
Are you looking for an online based study support to help with children and young adults learning, revision and homework? Are you looking to get help? Or maybe you need to revise a topic to refresh your mind for a quiz? BBCs Daily Lessons is a good place to start.
To help you learn at home, the BBC are providing ‘Daily Lessons’ with online programmes and topics to guide pupils across all year groups with a range of subjects. These include games and quizzes to help you learn in an interactive way.
The content of the daily lessons has been developed by teachers and subject’s experts to be aligned with topics learned at school. Alongside this BBC Iplayer are also offering interactive videos, resources and programmes to support learners, teachers and parents during lockdown.
You can access all of this via https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
Television Primary Bitesize Daily & more on CBBC from 9am.
Television Secondary Bitesize Daily & more on BBC Two from 1pm.
Here are some of our favourites:
- Bitesize – 5-7 years olds – Science Plus Rockets – https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p08hnl5k/bitesize-57-year-olds-week-9-1-science-plus-rockets
- Bitesize – 7-9 year old – Sports Day – https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p089zncv/bitesize-79-year-olds-week-10-5-sports-day
- Bitesize – 9-11 year olds – Maths and History – https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p089ny58/bitesize-911-year-olds-week-1-1-maths-and-history
- Bitesize – 11-12 year olds – Letter Writing Tips – https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p089sdzy/bitesize-1112-year-olds-week-2-1-letter-writing-tips
- Bitesize – 12 -13 year olds – English, Biology and Geography – https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p089rlj1/bitesize-1213-year-olds-week-1-2-english-biology-and-geography
For more home schooling tips and how to keep your children and young people busy during lockdown, please visit our social media platforms. If you also have some tips and tricks you would like to share, please send us a message! We would love to hear them.