Sunbeam Fostering Agency is following Government Advice relating to COVID-19 and ensuring best practice and support to adhered to. This to ensure the welfare and provide the best possible support children, foster carers, staff and all other related parties.
Specific measures and responses include (but are not limited to):
- Practice Guidance and Support Policy implemented and shared with foster carers
- Staff Guidance Policy implemented and shared with staff
- Other Guidance shared with external parties on working practices and support including panel members and Form F assessors
- COVID-19 Safety Plan implemented for all fostering households
- Training and events are on hold until confirm otherwise
- Visits to foster carers are continuing
- Foster carer visits are continuing for higher support families and through video calls for all other families
- Our offices remain open and operational
- Health measures for each office, staff contact, meetings and visits
- Business continuity plan updated for COVID-19
- Working from home for staff implemented where possible
- Trackers implemented for foster carers, children and staff that are unwell to monitor progress
The agency will continue to monitor Government Advice and respond accordingly.
If foster carers, children or other parties have any questions or concerns, please do contact us.